The admit cards for Maharashtra Master in Business Administration Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019) have been released by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell on its official website http://cetcell.mahacet.org.
Candidates appearing for the examination can also get their admit cards through the direct link to Download Hall Ticket MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019. They just have to enter the (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
The examination is scheduled to be conducted online on 9 and 10 March, in multiple sessions in selected cities of Maharashtra & outside the state.
MAH MBA CET 2019: Marking Scheme & Time
Candidates are advised to carry an original photo identity proof along with Hall Ticket while attending the examination, as they will not be allowed to take up the examination in case they fail to produce the required documents.
Though the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours (150 minutes), candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
How to Download MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2019
Here’s a step-wise guide to download MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell on its official website http://cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the homepage, click on the the ‘MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019’ tab, and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Now, click on the ‘MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 admit card download link under the ‘Important Dates’ box on the page.
- Enter your registration ID/enrolment number, date of birth, and then click on submit.
- Your MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download your admit card, save a copy of it and also take a printout of the same for future reference.
The result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 is expected to be declared on 31 March.