- 1 The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released the Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment exam admit cards for Group A, B, C and D. All the candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of RPF, the link for which is si2.rpfonlinereg.org
PF SI Admit Card 2019: The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released the Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment exam admit cards for Group A, B, C and D. All the candidates can download the admit cards from the official website of RPF, the link for which is si2.rpfonlinereg.org
The RPF SI Exam 2018 examination schedule has been sent via SMSes on the registered mobile number of candidates.
Earlier, the Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment was scheduled to be held from January 9 to January 13.
RPF SI Admit Card 2019: Here’s how to download
- Go to the official website, si.rpfonlinereg.org
- On the homepage click on, ‘call letter’
- Enter your registration number in the space provided
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
RPF SI Admit Card for Group A SR, SWR and SCR
RPF SI Admit Card for Group B CR, WR, WCR and SECR
RPF SI Admit Card Group C ER, ECR, SER & ECoR
RPF SI Admit Card for Group D NR, NER, NWR and NCR
RPF SI Exam 2018: Total number of vacancies
RPF admit card 2019:
Also, the RPF Constable Group A, B, and F recruitment exam 2019 admit cards have been released on the official website, the link for which is constable.rpfonlinereg.org
All the candidates can check the steps to download the admit cards here.
- Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. CRC has not appointed any agent or coaching centre for action on its behalf.
- Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies.
- Candidates are selected purely as per merit
- Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap.
- Candidates attempting to influence Central Recruitment Committee, directly or indirectly, shall be disqualified and legal action can be initiated against them.