TNPSC Group 4 admit card: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or TNPSC Group 4 admit card has been released online. Candidates who are going to appeared for the examination can download their admit card from the official website. The TNPSC Group 4 hall ticket is available at tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.in.
Candidates will require their application number to access the admit card TNPSC group 4 examination is going to be held on September 1, 2019.
TNPSC Group 4 admit card: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website, tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.in
Step 2: Click on the link available on the homepage which says ‘Download Group 4 Hall Ticket 2019.’
Step 3: A new page will appear here enter application number, date of birth and click on proceed.
Step 4: Your admit card will display on the screen.
Step 5: Download and take a printout of it for further use.
TNPSC Group 4: Exam details
1. Two types of question papers will be set.
- Type 1: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). (Subject code: 002)
- Type 2: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items). (Subject code: 001)
Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test.
2. The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
3. Duration: 3 Hours
4. Maximum Marks: 300
5. Minimum qualifying marks for selection (All Communities): 90
TNPSC Group 4: Selection Procedure
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification. After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.