The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has published the admit card for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2018. Candidates can download the admit cardsfrom the official website, the link for which is dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
MHT CET 2018: How to download
- Go to the official website
- Click on the tab, ‘CET 2018’ and thereafter click on to, ‘MHT CET 2018’
- Candidates are required to click on to, ‘Candidates login to download admit card’
- Enter application number and password
- After submitting the same, the MHT CET 2018 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future reference
The exam is scheduled for May 10. The results for same will be declared on June 3.
MHT CET 2018: Examination centres
Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli.
MHT CET 2018: Schedule
- Issue of Hall Ticket (through Candidate login): April 24 to May 10
- Date of Exam of MHT- CET 2018: May 10
- Declaration of the result: On or before June 3
For more details, candidates can check out the official website.