ploy, a leader in enterprise cloud E-Recruitment software, today announced that Gala Coral Group, one of Europe’s leading betting and gaming companies, has launched their new Eploy-powered careers site. With Eploy, Gala Coral Group has consolidated their E-Recruitment onto a single platform designed for the specific needs of each group company.
Encompassing Coral Retail, which has over 1850 UK retail outlets, Interactive, Support Centre, Customer Support & Stadia – the new solution covers the full recruitment journey from job requisition through to onboarding. Gala Coral are now benefiting from:
- A modern, mobile-responsive careers site that candidates can access on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- A greatly improved candidate experience – candidates can register on https://galacoral.careerswith their social profile (inc. Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn) and upload their CV from cloud storage (inc. Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive). CV’s are automatically parsed into Eploy’s Applicant Tracking System
- Seamless bi-directional integration with Powermeeter’s video interviewing system utilising Eploy Extend – the Eploy integration interface.
- Onboarding – including reference collection, new join forms and digital contract signing all accessed via https://galacoral.careers.
- Self-service recruitment analytics delivered through Eploy Dashboards measuring over 200 metrics across group companies, divisions & users.
- Hiring Manager web portal, offering streamlined task-based recruitment for hiring managers across the group
- Flexible recruitment workflow, enabling the unique process requirements of each group division to be accommodated without the need for multiple systems
- A web-based portal for improved vendor management enabling jobs to be distributed to preferred agencies and candidates submitted – ensuring consistency, performance benchmarking and compliance.
Judith du Plessis, HR Operations Project Manager at Coral commented: “The new group-wide career site and recruitment system has had a great response from candidates and our colleagues in the business. Our Hiring Managers have found the Eploy software simple to use and have embraced the system. The registration and application process is very quick and even in the few weeks that we have had the site up and running we have seen an increase in candidate numbers. Eploy were a great partner and supported us throughout the design and implementation of the project.”
“Gala Coral Group have raised the bar for online recruitment”, commented Eploy’s Chief Technology Officer, Chris Bogh. “The group has been able to replace multiple systems with a complete, end-to-end recruitment platform that provides new benefits across every stage of the recruitment journey for all stakeholders – candidates, hiring managers, agencies and the group’s recruitment team. By moving to Eploy, onboarding is no longer a separate system – it’s now fully incorporated into the candidate portal and vastly improved using Eploy’s secure Digital Signing technology.
Chris Bogh continued: “Key to the success of the project has been integrating with third party systems using Eploy’s latest-generation Extend interface. ‘Extend’ enables the rapid creation of plugins that can be dropped into the appropriate workflow stages within Eploy’s Applicant Tracking System – in this case incorporating video interviewing from Powermeeter. We developed Extend to enable ‘single sign-on’ – removing the need for using different login credentials for each connected system. It also means third party systems can be delivered straight through the Eploy interface and provide a single view of all recruitment data and analytics. We are delighted to have worked on this project with the team at Gala Coral and look forward to supporting them in achieving their future recruitment objectives.”