State Bank of India, SBI has invited online application from Indian citizen for appointment in Specialist Cadre Officer posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The Bank will fill up 76 Specialist Officer posts across the country. The last date to apply for SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019 is till August 12, 2019.
The recruitment drive will fill up Deputy General Manager, Credit Analyst and some other posts as well. candidates who want to apply for the post are required to register themselves online through the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. The application fees and intimation charges of Rs 750/- + Rs 125/- is to be paid by the applying candidates if belonging to General/OBC/EWS category. Read below to check for more information on important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria and more.
SBI SO 2019: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: July 22, 2019
- Closing date of application: August 12, 2019
- Last date for printing call letter: August 30, 2019
SBI SO 2019: Vacancy Details
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): 01 Post
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 11 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring): 4 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst: 10 Posts
- Credit Analyst: 30 Posts
- Credit Analyst: 20 Posts
SBI SO 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): Candidates must have completed graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent
- SME Credit Analyst: Candidates must have BE/ B Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA degree.
- Credit Analyst: Candidates must have CA/MBA/PGDM from recognized university/ college.
Candidates can check complete details in the Official Notification available here.
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): Below 45 years of age
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 23-35 years of age
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring): 23-35 years of age
- SME Credit Analyst: 23-35 years of age
- Credit Analyst: 25-35 years of age
- Credit Analyst: 23-35 years of age
SBI SO 2019: How to Apply
- Candidates will have to register themselves online through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- To apply for the post, candidates need to first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online applications will not be registered unless candidate uploads his or her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page.
- Download the application form and fill it completely. Once the application is filled, candidates should submit the same.
- After the registration is done online, candidates are advised to take a print out of the system generated online application form.