CSIR-NEERI Jobs 2019: CSIR-NEERI Zonal Laboratory, Hyderabad was established in the year 1960 and was the first zonal laboratory started by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-NEERI to provide scientific, industrial research and development. The Institute has conduct walk-in-interview for Project Assistant Level – I and Project Assistant Level – II posts. The Eligible candidates having eligiblity for this post can attend walk-in-interview on 22 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview: 22 October 2019 (10:00 a.m.)
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant Level – I: 04
- Project Assistant Level – II: 04
Educational Qualification for Project Assistant Posts:
|Notification||CSIR-NEERI, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 8 Project Assistant Posts|
|Notification Date||Oct 14, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 22, 2019|
|Organization||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Project Assistant Level – I: B.Sc. with Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Biology/Environment Science/Geology/Agri. (Soil Science) degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Project Assistant Level – II: M.Sc./B.Tech. with Environment Science and Engineering/Analytical Chemistry/Meteorology/Atmospheric Science/Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Botany/Zoology degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
Upper Age limit: Maximum 28 years for Project Assistant Level – I and 30 years for Project Assistant Level – II (Age relaxation as per govt of India norms)
Salary: Rs. 15000/- per month plus HRA as applicable (Project Assistant Level – I) and Rs. Rs. 25000/- per month plus HRA as applicable (Project Assistant Level – II)
How to apply for CSIR-NEERI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates need to attend for a personal interview along with bio-data, original certificates and other supporting documents at CSIR-NEERI Zonal Center, CSIR-IICT Campus, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007 on 22 October 2019.