BECIL has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Radiographer, Lift Operator and Others for deployment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi/Jhajjar. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2019.
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Notification Date for BECIL Recruitment 2019 was released on September 25, 2019.
- The last date for submission of online application for the job is October 14, 2019.
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- Patient Care Manager -10 Posts
- Patient Care Coordinator -10 Posts
- Lift Operator 5 Posts
- Radiographer 10 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
For the post of Patient Care Manager (PCM), a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital Management from a recognized university.
For Patient Care Coordinator posts candidates, much have a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
For Lift Operator, candidates should have an ITI/diploma in relevant field with 2/3 Years work experience.
Candidates applying for Radiographer posts should have a BSc (Hons) in Radiography or BSc Radiography 3 years course from a recognized university/ institution.
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) -40 years
- Radiographer 45 years
- Lift Operator 45 years
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) -35 years
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
- Candidates selected for the post of Patient Care Manager (PCM) will be paid Rs 30,000 per month.
- For Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) posts, candidates will be paid Rs 18,462 as per minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Government revised from time to time
- Candidates selected for Lift Operator’s post will be paid Rs 16,962 per month.
- And for the candidates at the Radiographer post will be paid Rs. 25,000 per month.
BECIL Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307 latest by October 14, 2019.