WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published the recruitment notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Technologist Grade 3 under the West Bengal Sub-ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. A total of 863 vacancies are notified for various categories of Medical Technologists Cadre.
WBHRB online applications are invited on official website wbhrb.net.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment from 10 January to 20 January 2020.
Candidates seeking to apply for WBHRB MT Jobs should be 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and possess two Years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the state Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical council. More details on WBHRB MT Recruitment such as eligibility, selection process, application process etc. below
- Start Date of Application – 10 January 2020
- Last Date of Application – 20 January 2020 before 8 PM
WBHRB Medical Technologist Vacancy Details
Medical Technologist Grade 3 – 863 Posts
- Medical Technologist (RD), Grade III – 49
- Medical Technologist (ECG), Grade III – 317
- Medical Technologist (RT), Grade III – 27
- Medical Technologist (Dialysis), Grade III – 36
- Medical Technologist (EEG/EMG), Grade III – 10
- Medical Technologist (Cath Lab), Grade III – 13
- Medical Technologist (Perfusionist), Grade III – 05
- Medical Technologist (Critical Care), Grade III – 332
- Medical Technologist (Audiometry), Grade III – 02
- Medical Technologist (OT), Grade III – 72
Rs.7100/- – Rs.37600/-, ( Entry Pay Rs. 7,440/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- (Pay Band 3 of ROPA 09 Rules) Other allowances shall also be admissible as per existing Government Rules
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Medical Technologist Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the state Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical council, or conducted by any recognized Institution affiliated to any recognized University ; OR
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology of the subject concerned from any institution/University recognized by the Government of West Bengal, OR
- 1-year Diploma Course in the concerned subject in Medical Technology, where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B.Sc. (Pure/Bio) offered by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty, or by any recognized University.
21 to 39 Years
How to Apply for WBHRB Medical Technologist Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can online for the posts on WBHRB website www.wbhrb.inon from 10 January to 20 January 2020.
Rs. 160/- only through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’.