SSB Recruitment 2019: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invited applications from Male and Female candidates for the post Constable (General Duty) Posts. A total of 290 vacancies have been notified for Combatised CTs (Tradesmen i.e. Tailor, Cobbler, Cook, Barber, Washerman, Safaiwala, Gardner, Water Carrier and Waiter) and CT (Orderlies).
SSB Constable Recruitment 2019 Online Application should be submitted by eligible candidates to their units on or before 07 June 2019.Candidates can get more details on SSB 290 Constable General Duty Vacancy by scrolling down the article
Last Date of Application – 07 June 2019
SSB Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts –290
Eligibility Criteria for Constable (GD) Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Matric or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- Minimum 3 years of regular service in SSB.
- Have medical category SHAPE-I. H
- ave a clean service record in the preceding 3 years of service. AP AR grading for preceding 3 years (i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017- 18) should not below “Good” (not below 04 numbers in AP AR).
- The crucial date to determine the completion of 3 years regular service as CTs (Tradesmen & Orderlies) in the force will be 1 51 January, 2019
Selection Procedure for Constable (GD) Posts
The selection for the posts will be done on the basis of Measurement of Height, Documentation, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Measurement of Chest and Weight, Written Examination, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME). After completion of Review Medical Examination (RME), the final selection list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained in written test.
How to Apply for SSB Delhi Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to their respective units on or before 07 June 2019.