The candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format for uploading with the application form.
While filling the online application, the candidates must carefully follow all the required steps as the incomplete application, application without photograph & signature will not be considered by the SAIL. Also, a photocopy of an e-receipt and registration slip should be retained for future reference or at any stage of the selection process.
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Important Date
31 July 2019 is the last date for submission of application, as per the official notification.
SAIL Vacancy Details
1. Executive – 26 Posts
2. Non-Executive – 176 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
1. Management: Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University.
2. Junior Manager (Safety): Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a govt. recognized University.
3. Deputy Manager: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
4. Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): Bachelor Degree in Metallurgy from a recognized University.
5. Fire Operator (Trainee) – Graduation in any stream with sub officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur and Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
6. Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation 7. Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
8. Attendant: Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2019. The candidates are advised to check official notification for more details and are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application, which will be available in the website itself.