Oracle and Microsoft are two of the largest database providers in the world. So if you want to learn databases, you’re already close to your goal by focusing on the product coming from those two tech titans. With the surge in big data and statistical analysis, database knowledge is more important than ever, with system administrators reeling in $80,000 a year on average.
You can set yourself up for a lucrative tech career with the training found in The Complete SQL Certification Bundle, a massive collection of database-centric instruction that’s available now for only $39 from TNW Deals. That’s less than $4 per course.
And when we say massive, that’s not an exaggeration. Altogether, it’s over 120 hours of training packed into 11 courses covering all aspects of Oracle and Microsoft tech. Each course is tailored to training you in the knowledge to pass specific Oracle and Microsoft exams. You’ll walk away with an armload of manufacturer-approved training proving your abilities with these industry-leading systems.
The courses include:
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation & Administration (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-765 : Provisioning SQL Databases (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012 (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing A Data Warehouse With SQL Server 2012 (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions For Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports With Microsoft SQL Server (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions With Microsoft SQL Server (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database (a $299 value)
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals (a $299 value)
- Microsoft 70-764 SQL Server 2016 (a $299 value)
Each course is normally a nearly $300 training investment, but with this limited time offer, all 11 courses are available for just $39 for the entire package.