IGIMS Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Science (IGIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty and Junior Resident. Interested candidates can apply to the posts before the closure of the application.
- Last date for submission of application for IGIMS Recruitment: 19 June 2020
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 23 June 2020
IGIMS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident – 58 Posts
- Faculty- 65 Posts
IGIMS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Notification||IGIMS Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 123 Faculty and Junior Resident Posts|Walk-In|
|Notification Date||Jun 4, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 23, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Junior Resident – Only those candidate/s, who have passed MBBS (Including Internship) not earlier than 02 (Two) years before the start date of Junior Residency.
- Lady Medical Officer – M.B.B.S. from MCI recognized with 01(one) year rotation Intern-ship.
- Professor, Associate Professor – post-graduate qualification, e.g., MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject; Medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- Assistant Professor (Hospital Administration) – postgraduate qualification i.e. M.D. in Hospital Administration or a recognized qualification equivalent.
- Assistant Professor – Post-graduate qualification i.e. M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine / Nuclear Medicine Technology Preference will be given to those candidates who also having M.Sc. Chemistry and candidate must have at least a bachelor degree in Radiation field from a recognized university.
How to apply for IGIMS Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can send their application for the post of Faculty to the Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna – 14 (Bihar, [email protected] on or before 19 Jun 2020 03:30 PM, along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials and for Junior Resident Posts, the candidates will have to appear for walk-in-interview on 23 June 2020 to the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna- 14.