HSSC recruitment 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment for 3,864 vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) on the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in. The online registration has begun from August 20 and will conclude on September 5. The selection to the post under Haryana Education Services (HES) II (Group B services) will be done on the basis of written exam and the socio-economic experience of the candidate.
HSSC recruitment 2019: Exam pattern
The selection to the post under Haryana Education Services (HES) II, Group B services, will be through written exam and through the socio-economic experience. The written exam will be divided into following sections:
- 75 % of the questions will represent General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and relevant subject.
- 25% of the questions will represent history, current affairs, literature, geography, etc.
- The written exam will be of 90 marks
- In the socio-economic criteria, the Commission will allot marks as per the status of the candidate which falls in the conditions set. For instance, a candidate whose father had died before attaining the age of 42 years and is the first or the second child will be awarded 5 marks. The criterion stands same for those candidates who have lost their father before attaining 15 years of age.
- 5 marks will also be awarded to widow applicants.
- 5 marks will also be given “if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.”
- The socio-economic criteria carry a total of 10 marks.
- The final score will be calculated from 100 marks.
HSSC recruitment 2019: List of documents required
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned copy of sc/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESp/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile certificate issued authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks. All other trademarks and service marks, both marked and not marked, are the property of their respective owners.
HSSC recruitment 2019: Points to remember
- First date of online registration: August 20, 2019
- HSSC Post Graduate Teacher vacancies: 3,864
- Website to keep in mind: hssc.gov.in