XSeries Program Overview
This Business Management XSeries provides the latest knowledge about the fast-changing business environment and helps you develop core business and management skills.
Today’s business professional must be competent to make the right decisions and develop strategies in a global context. This requires sound understanding of key concepts of primary business management functional areas. This XSeries focuses on developing these core competencies across six management disciplines:
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Business Strategy.
If you wish to develop proficiency in the disciplines and skills associated with general management, this XSeries provides the right learning path for you.
What You’ll Learn
- An overview of business organizations and the role accounting plays in managing them.
- Understand the role of operations management in a firm and develop the ability to structure and solve operations related problems.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the different aspects of people management as a first-time or potential manager.
- Get introduced to the systematic framework of marketing management and different approaches for marketing goods and services
- Master concepts and tools that are useful to managers for making financial decisions.
- Understand the analytical approaches underlying strategy and competitive advantage.
Courses in this XSeries Program
This is a series of six courses that can be taken in any order.
Started on March 1, 2016
Assistant Professor, Marketing IIM Bangalore
Professor, Operations Management IIM Bangalore
Professor, Finance and Control IIM Bangalore
Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management IIM Bangalore
P D Jose
Associate Professor, Business and Corporate Strategy IIM Bangalore
Associate Professor, Finance IIM Bangalore
Rejie George Pallathita
Associate Professor, Corporate Strategy and Policy IIM Bangalore