CISF GD Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment to the post of Constable (General Duty) for sportsperson. Eligible male and female candidates can apply for CISF GD Constable Recruitment on or before 17 December 2019.However, the last date for submitting applications for North East Region is 24 December 2019.
Candidates who will submit the applications in order will be put through the trial test in the sports event to which he/she belongs. Shortlisted candidates in Trial test will be put through the Proficiency Test of 40 marks. Afterwards, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of Proficiency Test and the achievement/performance of the candidates during the last edition of any Tournament / Competition/ Games. Finally selected candidates will go through medical exam.
More details on CISF Constable Recruitment, against sports quota, are given below in this article
CISF GD Constable Important Dates
- Last Date of Application Submission – 17 December 2019 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date of Application Submission for North East Region – 24 December 2019 upto 05:00 PM
CISF GD Constable Vacancy Details
Constable (GD) – 300 Posts
- Basket ball
- Football – 14
- Hand ball
- Volley ball
- Weight Lifting
Eligibility Criteria for CISF GD Constable Post
12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament during the last edition. Or
- Should have a medal winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games / Championship during the last edition. Or
- Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior /Junior level during the last edition Or
- Any medal in all India Inter University Championship during the last edition Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship during the last edition
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament during the last edition
- Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/Junior level during the last edition. Or
- Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level during the last edition Or
- Member of medal winning team in All India Inter-University Championship during the last edition. Or
- Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship during the last edition.
18 to 23 years
Selection Criteria for CISF GD Constable Post
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Trial Test in sports events
- Proficiency Test
- Final Selection through Merit
- Medical Examination:
How to Apply for CISF GD Constable Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send it to the concerned authorities on or before 17 December 2019.