How to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2018: This is one of the most prestigious jobs to be had in India and lakhs of candidates have applied for it. In case you have not done so, then you better know that the last date is Sunday May 13. Interested candidates must go to the official State Bank of India website sbi.co.in to check all details so as not to miss the opportunity.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Total salary per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of Rs 8.20 lakh and maximum of Rs 13.08 lakh depending on place of posting and other factors.